Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hospital Visit #2

Well, I am back in the hospital for the second time. I am 35 weeks this time & my doctor is still going to make me hold off until 36 weeks. This baby wants out so bad! I was having horrible pains in my lower abdomen...so horrible that I could barely walk or sit up. My doctor told me to go to the hospital to get monitored and they ended up keeping me overnight. I got to sleep in a delivery bed which was the most uncomfortable thing ever! I think I would have been more comfortable sleeping on the floor with a few pillows. I truly felt like I was being held hostage. I wanted to go home so bad but they kept making me take painful walks around the hospital with my IV & in my beautiful hospital gown. Fun fun! The best part was having Ethan & Ginger bring me lunch from Chick-fil-A so that I didn't starve to death...who in their right mind would eat that nasty hospital food?

Ethan was so excited to see me. He just couldn't understand why I was in the hospital and Owen hadn't come out yet. Ask Dr. Nish!

No comments: