Friday, September 10, 2010

Disneyland with Daddy

After breakfast this morning Dan went upstairs to get ready for work. He then came down the stairs with his Mickey Mouse shirt on and said he was going to take Ethan to Disneyland. I was so excited for them to spend father/son time together but I was so sad that I wasn't able to go with them. I got to lay on the couch all day instead. Luckily my sister was in town for the day to keep me company.

Ready to go to the happiest place on earth together!
They got to see the Pixar Parade at CA Adventure which is the best parade ever! Ethan got to see his friend George from Monster's Inc.
And of course his other friends, the CDA.
Ethan told Dada today that Mr. Toad's Wild Ride is his new favorite ride.
Cutest kid ever on the teacups!
Dan & Ethan on the Buzz Lightyear ride. Ethan is actually pretty good at this! He must take after his Dad!

No comments: