Saturday, September 11, 2010

Family & Friends Baby Shower

Today my lovely friend Kelly threw me a beautiful baby shower with my close friends and family. It was such a wonderful party and it was SO nice to get out of the house that I have been confined to for weeks!

The adorable diaper cake that she made for me.
The pretty decorations.
Aja, me, & Alison
(friends from elementary school)
Meghan, me, & Kerry
(Meg was our flower girl & Kerry was one of my bridesmaids at our wedding)
Nicole & Nichole
(friends from high school)
My fashionista friend Lindsay & me
(high school friends)
The cake
Miss Delaney helping me open the presents.
The beautiful bassinet filled with goodies!
Cousin, Sis, & Friend
Christine, Jenn, & Jodi
My friend Nicole's mom made beautiful embroidered burp cloths for Owen.
Jodi, Jenny, me, & Lindsay
The Klawers
Jade, Autumn, Ginger, & Kimie
My amazing photographer friend Karen & me.
Bam!
The party thrower Kelly, me, & Jen
Grandma, Jenn, me, & my mom
Me & soon to be grandma of TWO!
Jackie, Miss Delaney, and me
I haven't gotten to watch Delaney since I have been on bed rest so we were very excited to see each other!
My mom, Jenn, me & Christine
The beautiful burp cloth cake my sister-in-law Jade made me!
Thank you Kelly for opening your home to all of my friends and family. You did such a beautiful job and I felt so loved. You are amazing!

No comments: