Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baby Owen's Birth Day

The time has finally come! I couldn't be more excited than I am right now. All this pain will be over and I will have a precious baby in my arms! I am currently 36 weeks and 2 days. I went off of my medication to stop contractions 2 days ago. My doctor said I could go off of bed rest too but that didn't happen as I could barely move my body was in so much pain.

My water broke at 7:30 this morning. It is 9:00 am and we are ready to head to the hospital.
Our last photo as a family of 3!
The crowd in my room waiting for Owen to arrive!
Ethan, the amazing big brother!
My sis got to be in the room while I delivered Owen. She lives in San Luis Obispo which is about 3 hours away. We called her the second my water broke at 7:30. She packed her bag and hopped in the car with her hubby. They got to the hospital at 11:30.
Owen's heartbeat kept dropping so I had to wear the oxygen mask.
After pushing for 11 minutes, Owen was born at 1:26 pm.
Uncle Travis trying to keep Ethan occupied in the halls while waiting to meet Owen.
My TWO boys!
I am in heaven!
Ethan was so excited that Owen was finally here!
The biggest preemie ever!
8lbs 4oz & 21 inches
I am in shock at how big my baby is!
The cousins hanging out together.
Ethan helping me feed baby Owen.
He did such a good job. I just love the determination on his face!
Baby Owen in his crib at the hospital.
What a wonderful day it was today! Everything went so well. My sister made it in time. I was no longer in pain. Baby Owen came quickly. He was healthy. Dr. Nish was amazing! Today was such a blessing!

No comments: