Friday, September 25, 2009

Trip to Pismo Beach

Ethan and I joined my mom, dad, sister, brother-in-law, and aunt on a fun trip to Pismo Beach. It was so relaxing and so nice to get away from this hundred degree heat! It was only about 60 degrees up there. Here are a few photos from our trip.

Does Ethan ever not have a good time?
Me, my dad, and sis at Hearst Castle
Ethan, me, & Jenn at the pool at Hearst Castle
Loving my little man
The amazing indoor pool at Hearst Castle
Our group photo at Hearst Castle.
Travis & Ethan relaxing in Cambria.
Our guy just learned how to roll his eyes...great!
Auntie Annie, Ethan, & me enjoying our ice cream...or "ice meat" as Ethan calls it.
Eating his oatmeal at the hotel.
At the famous gum wall in San Luis Obispo.
Uncle Travis & Ethan being silly in a store.
Our cool man being a good sport while we shop.
Thanks for a wonderful trip!

No comments: