Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Busiest Weekend Ever

This weekend was jam packed with stuff to do! On Friday night Dan and I went to a good friend's birthday dinner while Ethan got to play his heart out at My Gym's Parent's Night Out event. Ever since Ethan's birthday he asks to go to My Gym on a DAILY basis. He got to play there without mommy and daddy for 4 hours! What a big boy. On Saturday morning we headed back to My Gym for their open house because Elmo was in town. Lucky Ethan has "met" Elmo like 5 or 6 times in his short little life.


After our quick hug for Elmo we headed out to Oxnard for Dan's annual company picnic. Ethan was so excited to play with his friend Hayden at the pirate park. Ethan looking through the cannon. On the slide with Hayden & Madelyn Wacking his first pinata! Enjoying their treats from the pinata. Best buds! Our little man is quite the excellent soccer player. He borrowed a soccer ball from a group of guys playing a game at the park and he was off! He dribbled that ball back and forth across the park. After the fun-filled picnic, Dan and I went to his 10 year high school reunion at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. It was neat seeing people we hadn't seen in 10 years! Here we are about to leave for the event.


On Sunday we took Ethan to Disney Live to see all of his favorite friends. Mickey Mouse, Tigger, & Buzz Lightyear were all there. Here we are waiting for the show to start.

Ethan had so much fun. He danced trough the entire show. The huge bummer for Ethan though was that Winnie the Pooh and Pluto were not in the show. That is all that he would talk about. It just amazes me that at his age he realized who was NOT in the show instead of enjoying all the characters IN the show. Silly guy!

After Disney Live Dan surprised me by taking me to a concert at the House of Blues. We saw Better Than Ezra and it was a fabulous show as usual. If you haven't seen them live, you should. They always put on such a great show. Alright, after all that I need a nap! We had a wonderful weekend but I am so glad it is over.

1 comment:

Nicole Geeting said...

Phew! I am tired reading that! What a fun weekend!