Friday, April 17, 2009

My Birthday at Disneyland!!!

Today I took Ethan to Disneyland for my birthday! My good friend Kelly has the same birthday as I do and her son is only 3 months older than Ethan. They have been buds since they were born. The day was fabulous! Minus the millions of people that decided to go to Disneyland on OUR birthday...how dare they! Kelly and I both got in for free since it was our birthday and Dylan and Ethan got in free because they were under 3. So all in all we spent $12 to park and $4 each on a frozen lemonade. What a great day!

Ethan annoying Dylan on the the car ride there. Me and Ethan at the front of the park with our
pins on...mine said "Happy Birthday Nichole"
and Ethan's said "1st Visit!" The 4 of us excited to start our day!
Waiting in line for Dumbo. We dressed
them the same...they looked adorable!
Still waiting in line for Dumbo 45 minutes later we were finally on the ride!
Someone is a little excited!
Time for the Tea Cups
(Ethan called them Coffee Cups)
Ethan figured out how to turn the wheel and spin them!
Having fun at the Mad Hatter
Our little Nemos
The Birthday Girls' turn to have a little fun!
On It's a Small World
Pure Cuteness!
Lunch Time!
Goofy had just walked by and they wanted to go see him.
On a circus train ride that I never knew existed! It was like a mini roller coaster.
It went quite fast but the boys loved it!
Riding a Wee Ooo in Toon Town
Pluto!!!
We didn't get any pictures of us riding the Roger Rabbit ride because it was a crazy ride. I thought it was the scariest ride we went on. When the ride was over, Ethan was very upset, and took off running back to it when I was about to put him in the stroller. He was yelling, "Rabbi! Rabbi! Hug!" I guess he LOVED the ride!

Here we are about to ride the Winnie the Pooh ride Giving Pooh a huge hug!
Us with Winnie the Pooh
Now it was Tigger's turn for his big hug from Ethan.
Waiting in line was torturous for Ethan. He held out his
arms to Tigger the entire 20 minute wait in line. Ethan was trying to give Tigger another hug. When I told Ethan to say goodbye to Tigger he gave him a kiss on his big nose. It was so cute! I need to start having people come over to our house dressed up in costumes. It would make Ethan's day! He just loves all these guys!
Our last bit of fun before...
...the boys were out!!! Is this not the CUTEST thing you
have EVER seen??? We didn't pose this photo either!

As you can see, we had a SPECTACULAR day at Disneyland! Thanks Ethan, Kelly, and Dylan for making my birthday a special one!

My birthday didn't end there! Dan organized a lovely dinner with our friends, Justin and Elaine at P.F. Changs in Pasadena. I honestly don't know how I ate lettuce wraps, an entire plate of Mongolian Beef, white rice, half a plate of fried rice, some cheesecake, and a mini chocolate cake shot dessert! The meal was amazingly delicious! After dinner we went to a very late comedy show at The Ice House. The show started at around 11:15 and we didn't end up getting home until around 2am! Thanks Dan, Justin, and Elaine for celebrating with me! I love you guys!


If you are in to comedians, definitely check out Jen Kober and Orny Adams. They are now my two favorite comedians!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are the CUTEST CUTEST DISNEYLAND PICS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love alison

Nicole Geeting said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Love the pic of the boys asleep, too cute!