Thursday, April 23, 2009

CA Adventure

Today was my dear friend Alison's birthday. We joined her and our friend Aja at CA Adventure. It was such a perfect day...the weather was amazing and it wasn't crowded at all!!! Here a quite a few pictures from our lovely day.
N for Nichole!
Birthday Girl Alison
Hugs for Goofy
All of us with Goofy
Our time with Donald Duck
The Gang
Mommy and Ethan with the pretty flowers
Loving Mommy
Fireman Ethan
Nichole, Sleepy Ethan, & Alison
Silly Girls waiting in line for Toy Story
Riding in the box of raisins
Can you tell how much I love this little guy?
A ride in the ladybug ends our wonderful day!
We hope you had a marvelous birthday Alison!

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

we can't wait to see you and have you in our home all next week!!!!!!!

i miss CA adventure. looks like you all had a fun time......... hi to allison!

Anonymous said...

iT was soo great to spend my birthday with my best friend (Aja) and my dearest first best friend (Nichole)and the cutest little man (ethan) P.S can you send me those pics..i want to print them out..oh I hope you got the ones that i sent you..Love Alison