Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Day at the Beach

Today Ethan and I went to the beach with my sister, Jennifer, and her hubby Travis. It was such a gorgeous day! It wasn't crowded, the temperature was perfect, we saw dolphins, we watched seals ride the waves, and Ethan had such a fun time rolling in the sand. Thanks guys for a nice, relaxing day.

Ethan arriving at the beach, excited
that his ball came with him.
Jenn, Ethan, and me staying out of the sun.
A helicopter went by so Ethan made
his classic surprised face.
My future surfer dude!
Mommy and Ethan
Loving the sand
Building sand castles...Uncle Travis showed
Ethan how to do it once and he then made
a bunch of his own. He loved it!
Ethan also loved rolling all over the sand...
he also did summersalts all over the beach.
Throwing the ball in the air
I think Ethan had a very fun day!

1 comment:

KaMiBeN said...

I was just day-dreaming about taking Summer to the beach in CA when we live there. It will be so fun! I love the picture of Ethan that says "future surfer"...so adorable!! It looks like you have so much fun with your little man!