Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Today we went to The Jamison's house for a quick visit. This is my friend Alison's mom's house. I have known them since I was in Kindergarten. Here sister Abby was in town with her little ones. It was nice seeing her new baby and also seeing how different Ethan & Sophia were since they met 2 years ago. Sophia is just 5 weeks younger than Ethan. They had fun playing with a train that Abby & Alison played with when they were little.

I love their facial expressions!
They were 4 and 3 months old.

2 comments:

Abby and Andrew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abby and Andrew said...

Oh my goodness~ too cute Nichole! I have the same picture of the two of them :) Sophia had such a fun time playing with Ethan, thank you for making the drive over to see us. You look great and I am looking forward to seeing you again over the 4th of July (hopefully)!

January 04, 2010 2:56 PM