Friday, December 25, 2009

The Best Christmas Ever

We had such a fun Christmas morning with Ethan. He is at such a great age and he understood the whole Santa thing. For the last couple of weeks Ethan has sat on Santa's lap several times...mainly so he could get a candy cane. Every time him and Santa were talking he would tell Santa that he wanted trains and some candy canes.

Ethan having a candy cane for breakfast...hey, Santa brought it!
MONSTERS, INC.!!!
This was definitely the most excited he got over a gift (until he saw the train table of course). He has ridden the Monsters, Inc. ride at CA Adventure several times but he had no idea that there was a movie that went with it.
Pure joy and excitement when we revealed the train table that Santa had left! We saved it until the very end.
And thank goodness we did. We couldn't pry his eyes off of it. Not even for a picture. I got a smile though!
After Ethan opened his presents we went over to Dan's mom's house for our yearly Christmas brunch. Then we went home and watched, what else, Monsters Inc. Ethan was in heaven! In the afternoon we drove to Riverside for Christmas dinner at Kent (Dan's brother) & Kimie's new house. Here is our cute little man napping in the car on the way there.
Our little Bob the Builder
The best ending to a wonderful day...Daddy let Ethan play video games with him and Kent. I think he enjoyed himself!
Did I mention that I got a pretty amazing gift as well? I think it tops a train table. My lovely husband got me a new camera!!! I have wanted a Canon Rebel for many years and I finally got one! We both are really excited about it and have taken hundreds of photos already! Thanks Love for an awesome Christmas!

No comments: