Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Riding Trains & Horsies!

Today we went to Griffith Park and Travel Town to ride the trains and horses. Ethan was so excited to get a ticket and wait for the train to pick us up. Once we were on the train he was so excited that he couldn't sit down the whole ride. It is so much fun seeing my little man get so excited!

Here he is with his ticket!
On the train ready to go!
When I was a little girl my mom would take me to Griffith Park to ride the horses all the time. Today was a very sad day for me that my little guy was big enough to ride the horses all by himself. I had tears in my eyes and took 71 photos! Here is my big kid on his very own pony!
There he goes...
On to Travel Town for train ride #2.
Ethan enjoyed the horses and trains but being able to stand next to a "ding ding ding" was the highlight of Ethan's day. Click on this photo to see the excitement on Ethan's face.
In his own little world walking along the tracks.
Next to the BIG wheels
GG & Ethan on the HUGE train.
What a fun day! We can't wait to go back!

No comments: