Monday, August 10, 2009

Underwood Farm with the Fam

Today we went back to Underwood Family Farms with my family. My mom, sister, bro-in-law, and cousins were all there, along with Delaney and her mommy. We had such a fun time. It was neat seeing how Ethan remembered coming to this place a couple months ago. He was determined to get to that strawberry patch as quickly as possible. Going with that many people though made it difficult to make it anywhere quickly. I love this first photo of Ethan pulling the wagon telling everyone where to go.

Miss Delaney on my sister's shoulders in the tomato patch. I just love the face she is making!
Ethan & Delaney
Me, Evan, Uncle Travis, & Ethan picking raspberries
I love this photo of Ethan in the strawberry patch!
Devouring strawberries!
Jenn, Evan, Alex, and me finished picking
Lately Ethan is all about tunnels. He talks about them all the time. Every time he see a freeway overpass he gets so excited. At the farm they had these underground tunnels. I think he thoroughly enjoyed himself!
Having fun on the wooden train. Ethan asked Papa to build one for him in the backyard. =)

No comments: