Monday, August 31, 2009

Sky City Bounce House

Today Ethan and I met our friends Julia and Melody at Sky City Bounce. I thought for sure I was going to have to carry Ethan up all the slides but my little two year old surprised me. He climbed up everything all by himself. I was so impressed.

Here he is climbing up the first ladder all by himself!
Taking a break from bouncing and climbing.
Ethan going down the HUGE slide on his belly!
And here is Ethan climbing UP the HUGE slide.
He was like a little monkey there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Klawer Family,

My name is Katie and i am the manager here at SKY CITY BOUNCEHOUSE. We saw your post and thought it was so cute and nice that we would like to send you and your family open play passes to come back! We would need your information to send these over, or you can stop by and we would be happy to give them to you in person as well. Hope to hear from you soon! Take car
KATIE ANABELL
SKY CITY BOUNCE HOUSE MANAGER
26306 DIAMOND PLACE
SANTA CLARITA CA 91350
661-799-1001
INFO@SKYCITYBOUNCEHOUSE.COM