Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday Funtivities

It was one of those Saturdays were we both kept asking each other, "What do you want to do?" "I don't know. What do you want to do?" We got in the car and started driving and Dan took us to Carney's. If you haven't been there, you must go! It is a restaurant on a train car. Ethan of course loved every minute of it. He even got his very own hot dog which he was thrilled about. My dad used to take me here when I was young so I always love going to Carney's because of that. It is neat to share it with Ethan now.

Here is Daddy & Ethan outside of Carney's
In the evening we had the Taylors over for dinner. Ethan and Julia loved playing with each other again. We were letting the kids play outside while us adults stayed in the air conditioned house, then we saw this...
They had turned the water table into a pool. Look at Ethan's face in the photo above...he knew he wasn't supposed to be standing in the table.

No comments: