Sunday, July 19, 2009

Circus Circus Circus!

We had a lovely Sunday. Ethan woke up in a great mood...
Our friends, The Geetings, invited us to join them in the Landsberg box at the Honda Center to see the circus. Landsberg is the same company that Dan works for. Here is Ethan on the way down to the show. I just love sleeping babies!
All the kids enjoying the circus!
Okay, so I went a little crazy with taking pictures of the elephants. It was definitely my favorite part of the show. I was just amazed at what they were doing. I couldn't pick just one photo to share!
Ethan said the "L Es went ni ni."
Amazing!
How cool!
Really?
Spectacular!
Another good part of the show was the tigers.
I definitely would not want to be that guy!
And some more elephants...
All the kids in the box
I am so thrilled that we were able to go with The Geetings and sit in a box. We probably would have had to leave half way through the show if we were sitting in a regular seat. Ethan would get totally bored when there weren't animals in the ring. When there were clowns out there making a fool of themselves, Ethan would say, "All done with these people." He would then walk to the door to leave. All in all we had a fantastic time. Ethan's favorite part of the show was when two people were shot out of a cannon. He was totally scared the minute it happened but as soon as he saw the people land he kept saying MORE MORE MORE!

Here is Ethan on the way home telling us all about the "boy" that "shoop (shoot) fly high land." It is all he will talk about!!!

1 comment:

Nicole Geeting said...

We had such a great time! I am so glad you guys came! Your picture of all the kid's is way better than any I got, so I am stealing it for my blog ;) I agree with Ethan, the people coming out of the cannon was incredible!