Friday, June 5, 2009

Pismo Beach Trip

This weekend my family went to Pismo Beach for the weekend to celebrate my mom & dad's 30th wedding anniversary and my mom's birthday. We had such a glorious weekend.
Here is the view from our hotel room.
My crazy little dude.
Ethan saw this cow head hanging on the wall at dinner and could not stop saying "ah oh".
In the spa
Hanging out with my little man.
Playing checkers
Checking out the gum wall in San Luis
At the San Luis Obispo Mission
Ethan playing with the fountain
Ethan playing with the bell at the Mission
Lounging on the Pismo Beach
On Papa's shoulders
Ethan & Daddy playing on the beach
Trying to keep warm
Little Man on the beach
Grandma & Ethan
Loving the homemade potato chips
The family at Avila Barn
A beautiful peacock at the barn
My cute family
Happy 30th Anniversary Mom & Dad!!!Thanks for a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Jenn Bobbitt said...

Great pictures!! I love the one on you and Ethan where he is sitting in his little man chair....so freakin cute!! And who is that strange man in the background of the photo of you and Dan playing checkers?? Weird!

The Klawer Family said...

That photo is hilarious! It looks like no one is watching Ethan either. That photo has so many random things going on in it.