Friday, June 26, 2009

Our Fabulous Fun Friday

Ethan and I had a seriously fabulous Friday. Since I got back from New York, where I was without him for five whole days, I have really slowed down and have tried to cherish every moment I spend with him. He is at such a fun age right now. He is always making me laugh and I am loving how many hugs he likes to hand out. I could squeeze him all day! I can't believe that he is going to be 2 in a little over a month!!! I can't believe that God blessed us with such a special kid that can make everyone smile...with his good looks and his sense of humor. I love my almost 2 year old!!!

Here is Ethan at music class in the tunnel.
Being a cheese ball.
My little guy being naughty. Here is the "look" he gives when he wants to be bad but knows that I am watching him.
Ethan loves the parachute!
He also loves staring at himself in the mirror while making silly faces.
And another silly face...
After music class we had a lovely lunch date together at a pizza place. Pizza is another one of Ethan's favorite things. After pizza we hang out at Target for a while. Ethan had fun in the cart with all the bags. Here is another silly face.
We topped off our fabulous day at BJs for dinner with my family. I can't believe this little guy is going to be 2 years old!!!

No comments: