Friday, November 14, 2008

Playdate with Julia Taylor

Today Ethan and I got to watch Julia while her mom went to a doctors appointment. We blew up the bounce house inside our house which was a lot of fun!!!

Here it is set up in the living room/dining room.
A perfect fit!
Ethan of course had to bring Elmo in to bounce with him. Here he is giving him a hug. Although I would call it smothering him! He now gives things in his books hugs by laying on top of the book. So cute!
Julia and Ethan still had tons of fun jumping on the bounce house when I deflated it.

1 comment:

Kim Givens said...

that bouncehouse is awesome... Brennan would love it... I'm not inviting myself over or anything... speaking of, you guys need to come over so they can have a play date!
I was thinking of you guys with the fire, hope you don't have to evacuate... you can come to our house :)