Saturday, April 24, 2010

San Luis to visit the Bobbitts

April 24th to 26th - Today Ethan and I headed up to San Luis Obispo to visit Jennifer & Travis for a couple of days. Delaney & her parents were visiting some friends in Pismo so we hitched a ride with them. Ethan & Delaney had a blast annoying the heck out of each other the entire three hour ride. Fun! Fun!

Ethan & Uncle Travis coming back from the park. This morning Jenn had to work so Travis took Ethan to the park for a couple hours. I had the whole morning to myself with no one talking my ear off. It was pure bliss! Thanks Travis!
My prego belly at 15 weeks.
Ethan & me...um, does he desperately need a haircut or what?
April 26th was my sister's birthday so Ethan helped make strawberry pancakes for her for breakfast.
Playing at the beach.
Thanks for a great mini vacation guys!

No comments: