Sunday, March 28, 2010

Trip to Pismo Beach

March 28 to 30 - My mom, Ethan, and I went up to Pismo to visit my sister Jenn and her hubby Travis. I absolutely LOVE Pismo and we really enjoyed our relaxing visit.

Here is Ethan at one of the neat parks we went to.
Enjoying the rocking horse.
And enjoying the swings.
My handsome little man.
Mama & Ethan
Mine and Jenn's classic photo together. Whenever the three of us take a photo together we always capture the back of Ethan's head.
I just love profile shots.
Another cool park we found. Ethan on Shamu!
I just love this photo!
At this park Ethan found a ladybug. He picked it up, put it in his hand...
...and it crawled all the way up his arm and sat on his shoulder. He talked to it all the way back to the car and even brought it home with us.
At one of our favorite places, Avila Barn.
Playing on the beach!
He just gets cuter and cuter!
Ethan and Travis
Ethan & Jenn
Thanks for a fun and relaxing trip guys!
Hope to see you again real soon!

No comments: