Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Like Totally 80s Party

This evening Dan and I went to a really fun 80s Party at our friends The Geetings. They really know how to throw a great party!

Dan & me ready to go. Ethan felt left out so he dressed up too. He is so 80s!
The Valencia 80s girls!
Pointy shoes in many colors!
My handsome Pee Wee Herman won best dressed guy!
Ethan will probably kill me some day for posting this photo but I thought it was hilarious! This is Ethan the next day. He was quiet for a while and when I checked on him this is what I saw.
Thanks Geetings for a lovely party!

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

YOU look amazing! i swear you could totally pull this look off as a current trend. you look so pretty.

i love ethan in the pink pumps. fisher has a new fascination for wearing my shoes too. i love it! and yes, very quiet about it too. hmmmmmm.... : )