Friday, October 30, 2009

Costume Party at School

Today Ethan's little class had a costume party. Silly me totally forgot to bring his costume with us. So I called up my friend Jen who lives down the street from the school to ask her if she had anything we could borrow. She had an adorable chicken costume that Ethan absolutely LOVED wearing. So this halloween, Ethan got to be Mickey Mouse, a Chinese guy, and a chicken! What a lucky kid!

The chicken singing in class
Best buds: Ethan, Mason, & Lily
Snack time for the chicken
One of the parents brought halloween goodie bags for the kids. In the bag were these fancy glasses! Can you tell he liked them?
When we got home from school Ethan got to play in the sandbox in the backyard. The dogs loved hanging out with him too. The black one is my parent's dog Amy and the blonde one is my cousin's dog Maggie. Maggie loved digging in the sand with Ethan.

No comments: