Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Wedding Filled Day

Today was a very wedding filled day. In the early afternoon I went to my friend Jenna's bridal shower. We have been friends since high school and she was our wedding coordinator for our wedding 4 1/2 years ago. It was a beautiful shower and I am so happy that she has found Mr. Right.
Jenna & me

I had to leave the shower early to make it to a wedding in Moorpark. My dear friend Melissa was getting married to her love Travis. I met Melissa back in 1st grade. I am so glad that we are still friends after so long! Ethan came with us to the wedding and he had such a FUN time. This is our little mans 4th wedding!!! He was such a lady's man this evening. He probably danced with EVERY woman at the wedding. He especially loved dancing with the bride. I can just see Ethan being a wedding crasher when he grows up because he loves weddings so much.


Our family all dressed up
Melissa's dad walking her down the aisleThe beautiful ceremony Me & Ethan loving each otherThe Klawers & the pretty bride What a handsome little guy! Melissa & her sister MoniqueHugging Daddy on the dance floorEthan scoping out the dance floor for the next lady to dance with. What a fun wedding! Congratulations Melissa & Travis Parker! We wish you both only the best. We hope you are having the time of your lives in Costa Rica!

No comments: