Thursday, March 12, 2009

Todd Longshore Park

The weather was beautiful today! My friend Wendy called me today for an spur of the moment playdate after naps. I just love doing things spur of the moment! Ethan and I met her and her two kids, Aaden and Clara, at the park for some fun. Ethan ran right over to the teenage girl's soccer practice going on at the park. He wanted to play with them so bad. Finally two girls came over and played soccer with him. When he was done with his game he played in the sand. This was probably the first time he has ever played in sand. Most parks around here have woodchips so sand was quite a new exerience for him. He loved throwing it and even licked some off of his hand. Yummy!

Ethan with the soccer girls
It looks like he is having fun!
Dancing in the sand with shovels
Picking the sand out of his teeth
My boy is so big going down
the slide all by himself.

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

aw, i wish we could have playdates!